* CANCELLED *
The Doctoral Consortium will take place in conjunction with the International Conference on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security (IoTBDS), to be held in April 22 - 23 in Porto, Portugal. The IoTBDS 2017 doctoral consortium will provide an opportunity for graduate students to explore their research interests in an interdisciplinary workshop, under the guidance of a panel of distinguished experts in the field.
The Doctoral Consortium on Internet of Things, Big Data and Security is intended to bring together Ph.D. students within the Internet of Things, Big Data and Security field to discuss their research in an international forum. More precisely, the Doctoral Consortium will provide students with an opportunity to:
- Present their research work in a relaxed and supportive environment;
- Receive feedback and suggestions from peers and experienced faculty members;
- Gain an overview of the breadth and depth of Internet of Things, Big Data and Security;
- Obtain insight into directions for Internet of Things, Big Data and Security research taken by other doctoral candidates;
- Discuss concerns about research, supervision, the job market, and other issues;
- Network with peers and future colleagues
Thus, the symposium will help shape ongoing and future research projects aimed at Internet of Things, Big Data and Security, will promote scholarship and networking among new researchers in this emerging interdisciplinary area, and will expose these promising young researchers to the larger global community.
Doctoral Consortium Submission:
February 17, 2017 (expired)
March 3, 2017 (expired)
Camera Ready and Registration:
March 15, 2017 (expired)